Back to Previous



Agreements / Consent Orders

You can make enforceable agreements about the division of property, the care of your children, spouse maintenance payments and some child support payments.

Binding financial agreements about the division of property can be entered into before and during marriage, and after a marriage breakdown as a private agreement.

If you have reached agreement on property division and children’s issues before a court, you can file an agreement which the court will seal in the form of consent orders.

If you have reached an agreement about the financial support of your children, you can register the agreement with the Child Support Agency.

What our clients say

20/12/2013 |
  MH, Port Macquarie
Tim Couch -
Dear Tim, I hope you have a merry christmas and happy new year. Thanks for everything in the past 12 months. I couldn't have got through the...

Recent Successes

28/11/2011 |
  Denial of same-sex relationship
Quentin Schneider -
 Recent Success
We were successful in having the Federal Magistrates Court retain jurisdiction in a property dispute between two persons of the same gender ...

Share it
Make an enquiry
In The Community
Stacks Blog
Latest News
Stacks TV
Stacks Postcode Locator

Enter your postcode to find your nearest specialist.

eg 1234

Connect with us