- General Business Dispute or Claim
- Product Liability
- Professional Negligence
- Partnership Disputes
- Regulatory investigation or prosecution
- Mediation & Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Debt Recovery Proceedings
- Conveyancing & Real Estate
- Employment Advice & Disputes
- Family Law
- Wills, Estates & Wealth Protection
- Building & Construction
- Corporate & Commercial
- Insolvency & Restructuring
- Intellectual Property
- Litigation & Dispute Resolution
- Planning, Environment & Local Government
- Property & Water
- Taxation & Duties
- Workplace Relations, Employment and Safety
Debt recovery proceedings
Some clients pay your bills when they are received. Some withhold payment for 30, 60, 90 days or only pay upon receipt of a statement.
Different ways to achieve paymentIn these cases it is important to consider the different ways to try to achieve payment of judgment debt, including by way of seizure of assets by a court Sheriff, attendance in court for an oral examination of assets, a garnishee order attached to wages or bank accounts, or bankruptcy and liquidation.
What our clients say
Please convey to everyone at your firm that we are extremely appreciative of all the hard work they have done to assist us.
It has been a humbling experience from our family to be assisted and represented by such a competent, compassionate and caring legal team.
While we still have some work to do the fact that we were able to repay the deposit and be in a position to pay a large number of accrued liabilities has taken a large weight off our minds.
Quite frankly Clayton we could not have achieved the result without you and we are very humbled and appreciative of all your efforts. We believe we are very fortunate.
Thank you for your support and friendship
In The Community
Make an enquiry
|Area Of Law:||
Enter your postcode to find your nearest specialist.