- Traffic Offences
- Assault & Domestic Violence Offences
- Drug & Alcohol Offences
- Defended Criminal Proceedings
- Conveyancing & Real Estate
- Employment Advice & Disputes
- Family Law
- Wills, Estates & Wealth Protection
- Building & Construction
- Corporate & Commercial
- Insolvency & Restructuring
- Intellectual Property
- Litigation & Dispute Resolution
- Planning, Environment & Local Government
- Property & Water
- Taxation & Duties
- Workplace Relations, Employment and Safety
Drug & Alcohol OffencesThe Drug Misuse and Trafficking Act 1985 establishes the penalties for drug offences including possession and supply of a small quantity, trafficable quantity, indictable quantity, commercial quantity or large commercial quantity of various types of drugs.
Authorities are establishing new ways to detect drugs (including the use of saliva or swab testing on drivers, and sniffer dogs) but these measures must not intrude on the rights of individual citizens. We will do our best to ensure that you have all the information you need.
Drug and Alcohol offences include:
- Possession of a Prohibited Drug
- Manufacture of a Prohibited Drug
- Possession of Precursors for Manufacture
- Supply of a Prohibited Drug
- Cultivate a Prohibited Plant
What our clients say
Hi Courtney and Nathan,
Please accept my profound gratitude for the manner in which you have attended to and dealt with my uncle’s estate on my behalf.
I have found you both to be high quality people who have made things easier especially when dealing from afar.
I really appreciate all of your help, and would not hesitate to recommend or use Stacks/The Law Firm in Ballina again.
In The Community
Make an enquiry
|Area Of Law:||
Enter your postcode to find your nearest specialist.