- Traffic Offences
- Assault & Domestic Violence Offences
- Drug & Alcohol Offences
- Defended Criminal Proceedings
- Conveyancing & Real Estate
- Employment Advice & Disputes
- Family Law
- Wills, Estates & Wealth Protection
- Building & Construction
- Corporate & Commercial
- Insolvency & Restructuring
- Intellectual Property
- Litigation & Dispute Resolution
- Planning, Environment & Local Government
- Property & Water
- Taxation & Duties
- Workplace Relations, Employment and Safety
Drug & Alcohol OffencesThe Drug Misuse and Trafficking Act 1985 establishes the penalties for drug offences including possession and supply of a small quantity, trafficable quantity, indictable quantity, commercial quantity or large commercial quantity of various types of drugs.
Authorities are establishing new ways to detect drugs (including the use of saliva or swab testing on drivers, and sniffer dogs) but these measures must not intrude on the rights of individual citizens. We will do our best to ensure that you have all the information you need.
Drug and Alcohol offences include:
- Possession of a Prohibited Drug
- Manufacture of a Prohibited Drug
- Possession of Precursors for Manufacture
- Supply of a Prohibited Drug
- Cultivate a Prohibited Plant
What our clients say
Please convey to everyone at your firm that we are extremely appreciative of all the hard work they have done to assist us.
It has been a humbling experience from our family to be assisted and represented by such a competent, compassionate and caring legal team.
While we still have some work to do the fact that we were able to repay the deposit and be in a position to pay a large number of accrued liabilities has taken a large weight off our minds.
Quite frankly Clayton we could not have achieved the result without you and we are very humbled and appreciative of all your efforts. We believe we are very fortunate.
Thank you for your support and friendship
In The Community
Make an enquiry
|Area Of Law:||
Enter your postcode to find your nearest specialist.