- Traffic Offences
- Assault & Domestic Violence Offences
- Drug & Alcohol Offences
- Defended Criminal Proceedings
- Conveyancing & Real Estate
- Employment Advice & Disputes
- Family Law
- Wills, Estates & Wealth Protection
- Building & Construction
- Corporate & Commercial
- Insolvency & Restructuring
- Intellectual Property
- Litigation & Dispute Resolution
- Planning, Environment & Local Government
- Property & Water
- Taxation & Duties
- Workplace Relations, Employment and Safety
Drug & Alcohol OffencesThe Drug Misuse and Trafficking Act 1985 establishes the penalties for drug offences including possession and supply of a small quantity, trafficable quantity, indictable quantity, commercial quantity or large commercial quantity of various types of drugs.
Authorities are establishing new ways to detect drugs (including the use of saliva or swab testing on drivers, and sniffer dogs) but these measures must not intrude on the rights of individual citizens. We will do our best to ensure that you have all the information you need.
Drug and Alcohol offences include:
- Possession of a Prohibited Drug
- Manufacture of a Prohibited Drug
- Possession of Precursors for Manufacture
- Supply of a Prohibited Drug
- Cultivate a Prohibited Plant
What our clients say
Thanks very much for all your hard work and commitment to my matter. I was privileged to have you as my lawyer. Kind Regards.
In The Community
Make an enquiry
|Area Of Law:||
Enter your postcode to find your nearest specialist.