- Conveyancing & Real Estate
- Employment Advice & Disputes
- Family Law
- Wills, Estates & Wealth Protection
- Building & Construction
- Corporate & Commercial
- Insolvency & Restructuring
- Intellectual Property
- Litigation & Dispute Resolution
- Planning, Environment & Local Government
- Property & Water
- Taxation & Duties
- Workplace Relations, Employment and Safety
Employment Advice & Disputes
I’ve been fired! What do I do?
It is always a highly stressful time when a worker is sacked from their workplace. But you do have rights! We have the expertise to guide you through the complex State and Federal employment laws that govern the rights of workers to ensure you obtain quick and accurate advice and receive all entitlements and any compensation to which you are due.
We can assist you in the areas of:
- Unfair and Unlawful terminations
- Discrimination, bullying, harassment in the workplace
- Issues regarding entitlements such as redundancy, severance, Long Service leave, sick leave, annual leave, compassionate leave, maternity leave etc.
- Breach of your employment contract
What our clients say
It is VERY IMPORTANT to note that there are very strict time limits for certain claims, some as short as 14 days. Failure to seek advice and act immediately that you are unfairly treated by your employer may mean your claim is unable to proceed.
In The Community
A number of our clients have been effected and in particular we are now attempting to work with Inghams to obtain a fair and just outcome for those workers who were off work injured at the time of the redundancies offered and who may have missed out.
Make an enquiry
|Area Of Law:||
Enter your postcode to find your nearest specialist.