- Buying, selling, leasing commercial property
- Mortgage Finance & Securitisation
- Liquor & Gaming Licensing
- Native Title
- Water Rights
- Conveyancing & Real Estate
- Employment Advice & Disputes
- Family Law
- Wills, Estates & Wealth Protection
- Building & Construction
- Corporate & Commercial
- Insolvency & Restructuring
- Intellectual Property
- Litigation & Dispute Resolution
- Planning, Environment & Local Government
- Property & Water
- Taxation & Duties
- Workplace Relations, Employment and Safety
Water rights law relates to the licencing of rights to be able to draw water from natural water bodies, such as dams and lakes.Water licences can be transferred but it is important to understand the value of the licences as well as the procedure involved in the transfer of the licences.
Our team of water rights specialists can assist with the registration or transfer of licences, or the creation of new licences for the use of water.
We can provide advice regarding whether a licence is necessary or not and ensure that the transfer of any licence is part and parcel of any transfer of ownership of rural land.
What our clients say
W & D, Bowral
A very big thank you to you and the team from my family and I.
Without you guys it would not have happened.
So once again thanks Nathan ,really appreciated all your help we couldn't have done it without you.
PS;The business I started is moving at a rate of knots , so exciting times ahead
In The Community
Make an enquiry
|Area Of Law:||
Enter your postcode to find your nearest specialist.