Getting a business up and running can be an exciting time but also a daunting one. There are a great many issues to consider and seeking legal advice at this point can not only make the process smoother, but importantly, it can help to ensure that your business’ future is secure.
Whether you are starting up your own business, buying an existing business, or buying a franchise, there are important legal considerations. Getting the foundations right at the start will mean that your business is compliant with regulations and well prepared for any future challenges.
Stacks has experts in Business and Employment Law to advise you on all aspects of starting your business. We will help you get up and running as quickly as possible, with all of the necessary paperwork, financial and legal structures in place, so that you can avoid issues down the track as you grow your business.
Business issues that Stacks Law Firm can help you with
- Deciding which business structure will best suit your needs
- Advising you on legal regulations relevant to your business structure
- Advising you on taxation issues
- Setting up or reviewing contracts and agreements, including the Company Constitution, Partnerships Agreements, Shareholder Agreements, employment contracts and lease agreements
- Putting Business Succession strategies in place
- Putting strategies in place to protect your business such as in relation to intellectual property and restraints of trade
- Helping you to identify and understand any challenges before you commit to getting started in your business
- Resolving legal issues that arise in the course of running your business
Need some advice about getting started in business? Call us today