Stacks understands the nuances of the law affecting the Professional Services industry and can provide tailored advice to assist your business today and in the future.
The work of the Professional Services industry involves providing expert advice and assistance to others, in order to help them manage and improve their businesses.
In the course of their work, businesses in the professional services sector may find themselves in need of their own assistance. Understanding and complying with the regulations affecting your business, keeping abreast of any regulatory changes, putting the right business structures in place, capitalising on growth opportunities, and planning ahead, will help to ensure the future success of your business.
Whether you are in the business of accounting, management consulting, marketing, advertising, architecture, engineering, public relations, technology, recruitment, or any other business advisory service, Stacks Law Firm can provide tailored legal advice to suit your needs. We can also act for you in the event that your business finds itself the subject of legal proceedings.
Stacks Law Firm can assist you with
- Industry-specific knowledge and understanding of regulations
- Business structuring / restructuring
- Employment law issues, including employment contracts, Workplace Health and Safety, and workplace policies and procedures
- Drafting and reviewing commercial contracts and leases
- Taxation advice
- Self-Managed Superannuation Funds (SMSF’s)
- Dispute resolution
- Handling litigation and claims against your business
- Managing financial difficulties, such as insolvency
- Succession and estate planning
- Intellectual property issues
- Privacy law issues
- Business sales and mergers
- Risk management strategies
Need advice about the law affecting the Professional Services industry? Call us today