Property development is a lucrative but complex industry. The commercial legal experts at Stacks are on your side to help you remain compliant and profitable in all aspects of your business.
Property development involves the purchase and development of real estate, either residential or commercial, with the aim of increasing its value. It’s a lucrative industry, but also one involving complex and numerous laws and regulations.
It is important that property developers understand and comply with the laws governing the industry in Australia. Seeking legal advice prior to commencing your development is advisable, to ensure that you are aware of any issues affecting the property, and your legal obligations as a property developer.
Whether your property development is commercial or residential, large or small, Stacks Law Firm has lawyers specialising in property, conveyancing, environmental and commercial law to advise you in all aspects of your development. We can also act for you in the event that your business finds itself the subject of legal proceedings.
Property development matters where Stacks Law Firm can assist you
- Local council zoning regulations and planning instruments
- Environmental, property, building and construction law matters
- Purchasing and selling development property
- Conducting due diligence
- Drafting and negotiating contracts
- Negotiating finance agreements
- Subdivision of land
- Taxation advice
- Easements and covenants affecting your property
- Access to utilities such as water and electricity
- Challenges and appeals in the Land and Environment Court
- Joint venture agreements
Need advice about the law affecting property developers in NSW? Call us today